“Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do” – Edgar Degas
Kentivo is looking for people to pick up these challenges and join us in our adventure. As a company, we look to maximize our diversity both in terms of culture, skills and expertise as we believe that at the cross-sections innovations happen that are relevant. We are currently looking for people to strengthen our team with a knack for putting an engaging script together.
ps: As most of us are cultural philistines compared to our art director, some solid art criticism is appreciated.
Profile: When you recognize yourself in the following, we would very much like to meet and start a discussion regarding possibilities
- Home is where your phone and laptop are
- You hate plagiarism but appreciate a good script
- You think the color of our logo is really ugly
- Art is in the execution, not in the blueprint or design
- The user is way more creative than you in doing unexpected things.
Caveats: In the spirit of openness, be aware, Kentivo has its limits
- We do not understand time (deadlines are always yesterday, and that is optimistic)
- We are insensitive and rude, so do not expect civility even if you are from Australia
- We don’t offer predictability
- You have an idea, you build it
- We expect you to do today’s work better tomorrow
- We expect you to be able to cook a steak on the BBQ, enjoy Picanha, Mass (will be part of evaluation process).
- Learning Brazilian English will be part of the job benefits
If you care to have a conversation, reach out to Mike or Max: